Due to the forecast weather conditions being unsuitable for smaller boats, the decision has been made to postpone the competition until Sunday 12th December. All other arrangements remail the same. For futher details please see this post

We apologise for any inconvenience, but safety is paramount and we want as many people as possible to enjoy the competition. Fingers crossed the weather will be more favourable on 12th December.